Thursday, June 3, 2010

May 8-May 27

May 27 - In an effort to get Sophie to be quiet while finishing up an errand, I handed her the camera from my purse and she snapped this photo of Cal. May 26 - Audrey's Z page. She is getting quite good at coloring in the lines!
May 25 - Whenever Sophie sees a dark speck on the floor, she puts her hands on her face, exclaims "Eew! Bug!" grabs a piece of toilet paper, picks up the speck, drops it in the toilet and flushes. I called her over the other day when I spotted a real dead bug on the floor for her to pick up. She ran away crying. I guess it's only fun with pretend dead bugs. Go figure.
May 24 - Audreys wallet and "cards."
May 23 - Calvin (and some drool). May 22 - Audrey, Sophie, Grandma and Jack
May 21 - Watching the elephants at the zoo.
May 20 - A visit from Grandma Shelley.

May 19 - 7 months!!May 18 - It took a while to fall asleep that day. Notice one binkie in her mouth, one on the floor, and one on her tummy. Three is definitely the preferred quantity of binkies.
May 17 - Manis and pedis.
May 16 - If I had a magic wand . . . .
May 15 - Sophie stretching with Dad.
May 14 - A "picture of us" as requested by Audrey. May 13 - The typical scene after a trip to Costco.
May 12 - Eating whatever he can get his hands on.
May 11 - The grocery list as dictated by Sophie (Cereal w/mm=Cereal with marshmallows, a/k/a Lucky Charms)
May 10 - Sophie's typical black bean face at "Ca-fee a Ree-0"
May 9 - Mother's Day at Temple Square and the Cassell's



May 8 - Calvin was laying on the floor during dinner just laughing and flapping his arms. I couldn't choose just one, or two, or three . . .

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your pictures of everyday life. I need to capture more of that. I may start pics of the week... Love seeing your family.

    ReplyDelete