Friday, May 7, 2010

April 21-May 7

May 7 - Friday cookies. May 6 - Heading somewhere.
May 5 - Fresh out of the tub.
May 4 - Audrey watching "The Muppets Take Manhattan," a childhood favorite of mom's. She laughed out loud many times. It's a great show.
May 3 - Sophie has taken over mom's sunglasses. She has a dozen pair of her own, but mom's are the best.
May 2- The girls like to scoot their chairs as close as possible to dad. The chairs touch, but they're still not as close as they would like to be.
May 1 - Mom's favorite breakfast: Banbury Cross donuts and a large Diet Coke. April 30 - I grabbed the camera to take a picture of Calvin wailing, but as soon as I came over, he magically stopped. I guess the kid just needed a little attention. April 29 - Cousin Mason came over to play.
April 28 - Loving the fishy show with his arm in the air.
April 27 - Someone is always stealing Calvin's puffs. April 26 - "Happy Mountain" picture Audrey drew for Mom.
April 25 - The car ride home. This is how Sophie wears her headphones. I don't know how she can hear anything, but this is how she rolls. April 24 - Swimming
April 23 - Too cold to swim, so we moved the party inside.
April 22 - St. George or bust! April 21 - Really cute, but often a spit-uppy mess.

2 comments:

  1. Did you make those cookies? Can I get the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the cookie recipe too. I know you make delicious treats!

    ReplyDelete